Aerohive AP141 802.11n
An enterprise-grade 2×2 MIMO solution, the Aerohive AP141 is an efficient way to optimize the performance of your wireless network in education, healthcare, retail, and distributed enterprise environments.
An enterprise-grade 2×2 MIMO solution, the Aerohive AP141 is an efficient way to optimize the performance of your wireless network in education, healthcare, retail, and distributed enterprise environments. It features two radios, concurrent 2.4GHz and 5GHz access and security scanning across both bands to ensure peak performance and security—all at an entry-level price.
The AP141 also provides both automatic mesh redundancy and support for 802.11a, b, g, and n clients, through Aerohive’s unique and resilient Cooperative Control Architecture.
Thanks to its HiveOS network operating system, Aerohive can organize multiple APs into groups or “hives” that share control information enabling functions such as fast layer-2/ layer-3 roaming, cooperative RF management, security, and mesh networking—without requiring any additional hardware or software. The resulting feature-rich enterprise access network provides the security and performance essential for extremely large organizations, yet is also flexible and affordable enough for deployment by smaller, growing organizations
- Multiple high power radios provide concurrent 802.11a/n and 802.11b/g/n connections with no degradation in performance
- Automatic or dedicated wireless mesh backup
- Plenum Rated APs for education, healthcare, and distributed enterprise environments
- Supports 802.3af PoE or standard power adapter
- Wireless privacy and authentication via Wi-Fi CERTIFIED WPA and WPA2, 802.11i, WEP, 802.1x, PSK
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM)—hardware-based key storage and encryption
- Supports standard encryption such as AES:CCMP, TKIP, and RC4 (WEP only)
- Marking and policing—WMM (802.11e) for wireless, 802.1p, and/or DiffServ
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED WMM
- WMM power save (U-APSD)